Wednesday, November 19, 2014

To everyone who doesn`t laugh at rain

 
 

 I dedicate this post to everyone who doesn`t love rain and rainy days. Since it`s autumn in my county and it pretty cloudy and rainy every day I thought that it would be nice to write a post with some quotes for those of you who say "Oooh noooo" when it`s raining and put down their smile, well here is something to lighten the mood:
 1. Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain,
 2. A raindrop landing on your cheek is a kiss from someone that lives in Heaven and is watching over you,
 3. Life isn`t about waiting for the storm to pass, it`s about learning to dance in the rain,
 4. Maybe raindrops are the bravest thing created by God. Want to know why? It is because they are never afraid of falling
 5. Do not be angry with the rain it simply does not know how to fall upwards,
 6. I love the rain, it washes memories off the sidewalk of life, 
 7. Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday,
 8. When it rains, look for the rainbows. When it`s dark, look for the stars,
 9. I LIKE PEOPLE WHO SMILE WHEN IT`S RAINING!

And now something about the outfit. I chose something for rainy day and the colors are dark because if the car splash you it won`t notice. Of course rubber boots, my favourite, every time I can`t wait to ran to wear them. So please tell me do you like it and how do you feel when it`s raining...
 
Coat: Marks & Spencer
Dress: P...S...fashion
Turtleneck: Orsay
Bag: Mona
Rubber boots: Alpina
 

 






 
 





No comments :

Post a Comment