Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dear Santa...

     
 GUCCI BAMBOO LEATHER BACKPACK

   
     Since we are very busy everyday we need something where we can put everything what`s necessary for one girl to survive a working/school day in a big city. So this backpack is on my wish list `cause it`s so sophisticated with a retro egde and it can combine with almost everything! Also it`s so practical and it`s MUST HAVE!!!
 GIORGIO ARMANI SI FRAGRANCE
     This luminous fragrance has been created for the modern woman who's strong yet feminine, sophisticated yet charismatic. She embodies the very essence of chic Italian elegance and style. She says YES to life! And since I am one of them I want it so badly.

 

 BOOK: HOW TO BE PARISIAN WHERE EVER YOU ARE


     Paris... city of lights, love, fashion and much, much more. I believe that all of you wished at list once to go there and to act as a Parisian, I did so I really need this book to teach me all that stuff so I can be ready when I go there, hahaha. :D
    The book has been written  by four stunning and accomplished French women -- at last -- a fresh and spirited take on what it really means to be a Parisian: how they dress, entertain, have fun and attempt to behave themselves.


LADURÉE MACARONS


    I have already ate macarons and I was making them at home too, but it`s not same as Ladurée macarons, they are irreplaceable for sure! So I would really like to try them in this new year, hope that this wish will come true as soon as possible.



   

WRITE DOWN IN THE COMMENTS WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET FOR NEW YEAR OR CHRISTMAS, `CAUSE IF YOU TELL SOMEONE OR WRITE SOMEWHERE CHANCES TO GET THAT WHAT YOU WANT ARE BECOMING BIGGER!!! SO LET`S GOOOO...xoxo
 


4 comments :

  1. Your choices are so nice. Macarons are just delicious. I honestly don't know what I'd like to get for Christmas/New year. Maybe a wrist watch or a handbag. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m glad you like it and I keep fingers crossed that you`ll get whatever you wish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good wish list! I wouldn't mind receiving any of these items. :)

    As for my wish list, I decided not to have one this year and be surprised and thankful for whatever I receive. I'm in a "less is more" kind of mood right now... :)

    Happy holidays!

    Victoria, gone with 'The Wind of Inspiration'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you`ll be really surprised, good luck and Happy holidays!!!

      Delete