Monday, December 8, 2014

Preparing for upcoming winter magic


Hello guys! Since it`s the beginning of December I think that it`s the perfect time to start thinking about outfit for New Year`s eve(yeeeeeeey)!!!!! I`m sure that nobody of us doesn`t want to come in that bad situation when you don’t have nothing to wear on that special night. So go right now to the nearest shop and buy your favourite fashion magazine and start searching,  you must shine on that eve `cause that`s the time when magic happens, you gota be prepared.

And please tell me how do you prepare for upcoming holidays season and do you already have your New Year`s eve combination? :D

Coat: Mango
Sneakers: Adidas
Jeans: Calvin Klain
Bag: Manual
Scarf: Orsay
Shirt: Mango
Photography: Anastasija Jušković
 



 













5 comments :

  1. I think that you are ready for winter with this beautiful pic. And I waiting pic when comming snow. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I can`t wait for that pics to!!! :*

      Delete