Thursday, January 29, 2015

Good mornin` walk


Every day same way, same time, same people, same streets...become boring...right? Instead of that try to notice new things on your everyday way to school, job or whatever... Believe me, it will help you feel better, so as people say "The morning shows how the day will be", than your whole day will be good. I took all this photos on my way to school. I have to wake up very early for school every morning, which I do not like, so I had to find a way to make myself feel energized and I decided to bring my camera with me every day since today and take photos of everything I like `cause I love taking pics. So my advice to you is to think about what you love to do the most and what makes you happy and start doing that every time when you feel down and you will immediately feel better. :D

And there is one more thing I wanna tell you, from this post and for now long I will be posting one post with my art photography and the other one will be outfit post. Please write down what you think about that change. :D

Photography: me (Zvezdana Jušković)

 






3 comments :

  1. These photos are beautiful. I have to do a photo project for my class and I feel like these served as an inspiration!

    ♡Natalie
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks, i'm glad if ti help you for your project!! <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete