Monday, February 16, 2015

Girl in a black hat

 
Hello everyone!!! I am so happy to share this photos with you guys! These photos are product of a collaboration with an amazing photographer from http://www.alkom.rs/fotografisanje/ , you must go and check out his site I know that you`re gonna love it. We spent beautiful day taking pics at Niš fortress. There was so many places for shooting, so we were just saying to each other OMG let`s go there, there oooh look over there...and so on. Hahahaha so much fun, right?
 
This time I`m wearing one of my favorite combinations for winter time. Here I got three things that are must have this season and they are wool hat, big, cozy scarf (blanket) and knee high, leather boots. Nothing better than a cozy blanket to make you warm on cold, winter days. If you haven`t tried it yet than it`s right time for that, go and buy one `cause it will make fill like at home everywhere you go, believe me. :D
Please tell me what is your favorite piece of clothes for winter...xoxo
 
 
Hat: Six
Scarf: Koton
Jacket: Koton
Dress: Koton
Boots: Office shoes
Sunglasses: Accessorize

 



 










6 comments :

  1. You're so beautiful. I've never heard Koton brand before, but it looks good. I also have some accessorize from Accessorize ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Koton is a brand from Turkey and it really has amazing thing to find...:-D

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Koton is a brand from Turkey and it really has amazing thing to find...:-D

      Delete
  2. You're always so beautiful ! I think I felt in love with your hat and dress :)
    anninab.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa thanks a lot and by the way i felt in love with them too!! :-D

      Delete
    2. Hahaa thanks a lot and by the way i felt in love with them too!! :-D

      Delete