Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Simplicity

 
Simplicity...well that's something what we`re chasing for our whole lives. Doing simple things makes our lives easier and less stressful, and that's I guess one of the life goals for each of us. Starting from the first day of our lives when we were crying all the time and make our parents life more complicated...than here comes first day of school and all those new friends and people who surround you and becoming part of ours everyday lives...than that love...the eternal problem...gosh... Well in today`s generations lot of kids are having boyfriends or girlfriends...but unfortunately that`s not true love in the most of the cases. And then you have me and a lot of my friends who are waiting for someone who will really impress you and make you feel real love...the only thing that remains me is to wait and hope..."dum spiro spero" hahahaa. And here is one more thing...packing...that's never easy, it doesn't matter if I am traveling by plain or by car or however...my luggage is always much much heavier that it have to be...but what to do when I need all these stuff...I think that that is the only stuff in this world that absolutely can`t be easy...do you agree with me?
 
So for this post I chose very simple look that makes you feel very comfy in these hot summer days when outside is 40°C and you have to be outside whole day finishing all things you have to do during the day. White t-shirt is my absolute favorite piece for summer, not only for this season...for all the seasons for sure! Par of pleasant pants and comfy sandals to make you feel cosily moving whole day long. Simplicity...do not forget...
 
 
Pants: Forever 21
Bra: Women`s secret
Sandals: Kohili
Sunglasses: Aldo
Bag: Mona
 
 
 



 



5 comments :

  1. As always your text is very inspirative, outfit is even more inspirative and I am especially in love with that new trend about that golden and silver tatoos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for all your kind words, it really means a lot to me!

      Delete