Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer chic


All right guys...school starts in few days and I can`t say that I`m very happy about it...but on the other side I can`t wait school to start, because I`m gonna see all of my friends that I didn`t see during the summer holiday and I got the feeling that this year is going to be very special for us, because now we`re gonna be the oldest ones in whole school and this is our final year in high school so we have to thinking about going on university and all those stuff...but before that this year I`m going to have a prom!!! And I think that whole euphoria about prom starts from the first day of this final year...what are we going to where...how hairstyle are we going to where...where are we going to to do our makeup...I mean girls are girls...always complicated about those beauty stuff...right? More informations  will see on this 1. September, but till then let`s enjoy in the rest of holiday...long walks in summer afternoons, hanging out with friends, drinking cocktails and wearing comfy, lousy summer clothes...

This time I`m wearing my absolutely fav kind of t-shirt for this summer, I really don`t know how many of these I have in my closet in all colors and I could wear them all the time...definitely recommending to all of you!!! And on that add fancy shorts, par of sneakers and a bag for all necessary things...and don`t forget hair up(much better) and you`re ready for a summer walk and enjoying view of sunset!



Shorts: GAP
T-shirt: Zara
Sneakers: Nike
Sunglasses: Aldo
Rings: Six
Necklace: Accessorize
Bag: Studio Square







6 comments :

  1. I love your Michael Kors's bag! beautiful colour.


    www.pamolina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete