As we all know breakfast is the most important meal of a day. For breakfast you can eat absolutely everything you want and as much as you want. But also all the food your gonna eat doesn`t mean anything if your eating it fast, standing or watching TV...than actually you`re not eating that food your "eating" that program on television(don`t laugh on this, but it`s true, really...). So go ahead and make pleasure for yourself every morning from now on!!! Also while breakfast you can put on your favorite music on and pleasure is guaranteed!
So this time I`m giving you a recipe that I love the most for breakfast, you must try to make it, `cause when you try it once you will start making it all the time...for sure!!!
You will need for pancakes:
- 300g plain flour
- 200ml plain yogurt
- 200ml plain milk
- 4 eggs
- 2tsp baking powder
- 3tsp melted butter
- 80g sugar
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp salt
You will need for decoration
- 4 peaches
- as much blueberries as you want
- 1cup of walnuts
1) Mix all dry ingredients in one bowel.
2) Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Mix the egg yolks with fork and than add yogurt and milk, stir well to combine ingredients. Melt the butter.
3) Add dry ingredients gradually mixture of eggs, yogurt and milk, lightly mixer.
4) Add the melted butter mixture and mix well. Egg beat until stiff and spoon it gently stir in the prepared mixture.
5) Grease the pan with oil and bake pancakes on a low temperature.
1) Melt a little butter on pan.
2) Peel the peaches and chop it into small shreds.
3) Put peach shreds into pan with melted butter and mix it all together.
4) Peaches with butter put on pancakes and on the top add some blueberries and walnuts.